We are looking for experienced videographers to record quality video and audio for packages, long form pieces, narrative, documentary, studio and remote switched productions.
This position will be part time up to 25 hours a week. Please provide your availability.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Shooting video for studio and remote programs, live coverage, news and other productions and promotions.
- Recording quality video and audio in different field settings including news gathering, press conferences, media events, conferences, galas, performances and live events.
- Be accountable for maintaining assigned equipment, including cameras, lights, editors and peripheral gear.
- Meeting critical deadlines under changing conditions, strong time management
- Timely upload and transcode all raw video footage and audio files to BronxNet servers.
- Providing creative and artistic input to assess required camera angles and expert audio gathering to enhance field and studio productions.
- Contributing to special projects/assignments as needed.
- Providing quality assurance on deliverables.
- Work independently or as part of a team to create video which accurately and fairly represents BronxNet standards and values.
- Some travel throughout the Bronx.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience operating and troubleshooting video equipment, including studio and field equipment, and the ability to acquire quality audio using current standard recorders.
The candidate must be able to work under pressure, make deadlines and manage time efficiently. This person will have a keen attention to detail and take pride in the work being produced.
The ability to edit utilizing current standard non-linear editing equipment a plus.
Bilingual Spanish/English a plus. Knowledge of the Bronx a plus.
Valid Drivers license a plus, and van driving experience.