Field Producer (Part-Time)
BronxNet is seeking Part Time Field Producer to help us capture the views and voices in the community of the Bronx!
BronxNet is an independent award-winning not-for-profit producing programming by, for,and about the people of the Bronx, while training the community to produce programs to share with their neighbors and the world.
We are looking for a Field Producer to produce partnership productions and special events that exceed technical standards, helping to determine the best tools, techniques, and workflows to consistently produce excellent work, and set ever-increasing standards of production quality and excellence.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Produces different types of content including programs, specials, packages, promos, profiles, and an array of projects.
- Coordinates crewing of productions, handles the scheduling of resources and equipment for the department
- Edits projects by creating rough cuts or edited segments for the editing team
- Helps provide solutions in field production settings
- Supports planning and pre-production meetings for various initiatives and projects.
- Supports creative review meetings to help to raise the quality level of all work in the team.
- Promotes a positive, collaborative, communicative, and helpful culture, with a passion for journalistic, artistic, and technical innovation and excellent work
- Collaborates inter-departmentally and with cross-disciplinary teams, as well as with external partners when required, to produce a wide variety of projects.
- Performs other duties as identified by the Director of Creative Services in support of company goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in television or video production as well as 5 years experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X.
- The candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule (weekends and evenings included).
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure, make deadlines and manage time efficiently. This person will have a keen attention to detail and take pride in the work being produced.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus. Knowledge of the Bronx a plus. Driver’s license preferred.
Salary Description: $25-$40